ECONOMY DESIGN FEATURING TURBOCHARGER ENERGY RECOVERY
The SeaTech-E series seawater reverse osmosis machines are economically designed to suit your all-in-one desalination needs. These medium skids mounted pre-engineered systems are offered for a range of flows from 500–2,500 m3/day. Suitable for feed water salinity of 45,000 mg/L and capable of 45% recovery.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY AT LOW COST
• Save on electricity use—the primary operating cost– with SeaTech-E’s integrated energy recovery system featuring turbochargers.
• Custom configure your system for feed water salinity of 35,000 or 45,000 mg/L, 35% or 45% recovery and 50 Hz or 60 Hz power supply.
DELIVERING EASY INSTALLATION
AND DEPENDABLE OPERATION
• All major components for SWRO are skid-mounted in a pre-packaged system for fast delivery and startup.
• All necessary instrumentation for monitoring component performance is integrated into your pre-packaged solution. simple control
• The SeaTech-E series features a simple manual control for the system, and Hand/Auto
control for remote starting and stopping. PLC Premium systems are also available
|Tech-E- 36||Tech -E- 72||Tech -E- 105||Tech -E- 210|
|Flow Rates||Permeate rate (m3/d)||500||1,000||1,500||2,500|
|Concentrate rate (m3/d)||750||1,225||1,834||3,064|
|Feed Rate (m3/d)||1,250||2,225||3,334||5,564|
|Performance Data||Membrane quantity||36||72||105||210|
|TDS (NaCl mg/L)||45,000|
|Design temperature (°C)||25|
|Operating range (°C)||2–30|
|Minimal inlet pressure (psi)||30|
|Operating pressure (psi)||950|
|Specific power Consumption(kWh/m3)||3.07|