THE S- BRACKISH REVERSE OSMOSIS MACHINE
The S-RO series brackish water reverse osmosis machine offers a turnkey, pre-packaged solution to remove total dissolved solids. These skid-mounted systems are available in various models capable of delivering permeate at 50–450 gpm. Preprogrammed to monitor and control other unit operations, they are meant to be part of a larger flow schematic that would typically include pretreatment, transfer pumps, permeate storage tanks, and chemical feed pumps. Further, they are flexible, as we can modify them to meet requirements for specific sites and situations.
FEATURES AND COMPONENTS
• Many options available for a configurable product to suit your needs
• The USA manufactured membrane elements
• Documentation is already available on our systems
• Pretreatment designed for a quick addition to S-RO Series RO systems including multimedia filters, water softeners and carbon filter.
• Designed with many years of experience and proven to perform
• Speed of delivery: Some units are in stock and those that do not typically take 6 weeks to deliver.
|S-RO -50||S-RO -100||S-RO -150||S-RO -200|
|Flow Rates||Permeate rate||50 gpm
|Concentrate rate||13 gpm
|Concentrate Recycle||10 gpm
|Feed Rate||63 gpm
|Performance Data||Membrane quantity||12||24||36||48|
|TDS (NaCl mg/L)||< 2500|
|Design temperature||60°F (16°C)|
|Operating range (°C)||15–30|
|Inlet pressure (psi)||30–60|
|Design Feed Flow Rate||73 gpm
|Design Boost Pressure||330 psig
|Installed Power||18.6 kW||30 kW||45 kW|
✓ Maximum permeate rate listed at design temperature. Permeate rate will be greatly reduced with temperatures below the design temperature
✓ Guideline only—Consult UMT for help with specific ions in feed water. Consult UMT 0with system design questions. projection software is also available to help with the prediction of permeate quality